What to Bring
What Not to Bring
- Clothing with reference to drugs, alcohol, bands or individuals associated with the same
- Backless shirts, low cut or sheer/see-through blouses or clothing
- Tank tops or shirts with spaghetti straps
- Bras with underwire
- Baggy shorts or pants, skirts or shorts more than 4″ above knee
- Low rise jeans, pants or shorts
- Excessively tight clothing
- Belts, drawstrings, shoe strings
- Any electronic devices including cell phones, iPods, laptops or recording devices, etc.
- Food, snacks, energy drinks or gum
- Cigarettes and other tobacco products
- Lighters, matches or any device that produces a flame
- Candles, incense or any decorative items that burn
- Weapons of any kind (knives, guns, chains, razors, scissors, etc.)
- Alcohol of any kind
- Racial or religious “hate” symbols or paraphernalia
- Any item that can be used for self-mutilation
- Metal coat hangers
- Nail polish
We supply all hygiene and toiletry items.
Please leave any items of value at home for safekeeping. This would include jewelry, handheld gaming devices (Nintendo DS, Playstation PSP, etc.), MP3 players, personal computers and cell phones.